Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Moving Along

Things are going fairly well around here. Our son is making progress in his program, working his steps & finding things out about himself, accepting them & either working to correct the problems & moving on or just letting it go & moving on. It hasn't been easy on any of us, especially him, but we're getting through it & it's worth it all.

We've made arrangements with his ex to meet her in Las Vegas next month (we'll be there anyway) to pick up his dog & his property. We'll need to take the things that belong to her, too, and she wants their cell phone back, so I guess he'll need to start looking for one and a plan he can maybe afford. I looked at Atrix yesterday, but I think you have to live in Canada to go through them, I'm not sure.

In other news, tomorrow is my birthday, we plan to go out for dinner after Troy gets home from work. On Sunday we'll have ice cream cake for our friend Ryan & I, since his birthday was the 5th. I already mentioned that we'll be in Las Vegas in February, we're going as a late party for the two of us. I gets us out of the cold & snow for a couple of days & gives us all a chance to just unwind & have a good time. We all seem to really be looking forward to it.

Life goes on, the struggles are never ending, but never something we can't handle, as long as we all have each other, we'll be just fine.

No comments: