Thursday, February 03, 2011

Just Busy

Don't worry, I aten't dead yet, as Granny Weatherwax would say, just busy. I also have a bug of some sort, which hasn't been pleasant, rolling stomach, fever and all. I absolutely hate being sick and am wondering what this is, because it's running the course through the house, with me being the last to suffer with it. Everyone else seems to have recovered in about a day, we'll see if I'm as lucky. I'm feeling right now like earing breakfast may have been a mistake, unfortunately.

Anyway, we almost have our office put back together, I just need to bring the printer & stand in here & get it hooked up, then find a place for office supply storage, and a place for Troy's diabetes supplies and we should be good to go on that. I have a lot of work to do in the bedroom to get that cleaned up & organized though & hope I can get it done by Saturday evening, but I have my doubts. We may have to hold our Imbolc rites in the office.

Erin, his girlfriend, Alisa & friend, Nick left last Thursday, heading for Las Vegas. They've made it to Wiki-up, AZ so far, which really, isn't that great for traveling speed, considering he made it from Austin, TX to hear in less than a week. I guess things have been touch & go as Alisa sees what he's like when he isn't at home, but she's trying & still believes he can overcome his alcoholism & addiction. I did ask her not to sacrifice herself if it didn't look hopeful, but she's young & idealistic & likely will.

No comments: