Friday, February 18, 2011

Getting Excited

Our Federal tax refund is in the savings account & everything is a go for the trip in May, at least as far as we go anyway. Dawn & Jason are supposed to bring some money over here for me to put in the cash box for them, since I'm harder to access than the bank (I won't let them overdraft) and they'll have money for the trip that way. We discussed a few things that we want to get as a group, like 2-way radios and such and we're all pretty excited to get the show on the road. It's going to be hard waiting the next 90 days so that we can actually go, though. We have other trips planned and a couple that we need to talk about, but I don't see why we won't take those, too, since they sound like very cool places to go (Death Valley & Big Rock Candy Mountain).

Anyway, the "diet" creeps along, with me forgetting to weigh in this morning. I guess I'll remember at some point before next Friday. I never thought I'd say this, but I've found the Best over the counter diet pills for me. Yes, I've been taking an appetite suppressant for a few weeks, but at least it's all natural. It seems to be working for me, so I ordered some more. I guess it's a case of me doing what I think I need to do to get through this plateau I've been fighting for so long. I'm hoping this will be the key that gets me there.

No comments: