Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Week.. So Far

It's hump day, and it's been a pretty good week, so far, even though Troy hasn't been/won't be around that much. He worked at the shop yesterday (he works on cars for a friend of his) and has to go into work this afternoon for awhile. We did get our state income tax refund yesterday, and it went straight into our savings account, for our vacation in May, which is exactly where the federal refund will go, too. It'll be so nice to not have to get a cash advance online to help pay for anything we ant on the trip, I'm happy I though ahead on this one & that Troy agreed with me about it.

There were other things we could have done with the money, like buy new furniture, get new tires for my XTerra and pay off Troy's car, but I think we both felt like this trip is something we really need to do, and that we need some time out of Utah & away from our every day stressors. I know we're really looking forward to going and that we're going to have a fantastic time, and that's all that really matters in the long run.

No comments: