Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An Awesome Day

I had the most awesome birthday I can remember having in a very long time. It was a very simple, uncomplicated day, we didn't do anything particularly amazing or anything, but it was just what I needed; a day to do whatever I wanted to & not be bothered by anything at all. We got Rhi all squared away with three months worth of birth control pills & her Zoloft, and a clean bill of health. I'm thankful that she has always been comfortable enough with our relationship to come to me when she needs birth control, because it would be a bummer to be reading over prenatal vitamins reviews, trying to find the best one for her, when she doesn't ever want kids.

Dawn & I went to a few stores and wandered around, looking at clothes & shoes, we had lunch & we watched TV. When Troy got home, we got ready to go to the movie, met Ryan there, watched it & then went to dinner. The movie was so good, we all laughed so much! Dinner was great, too, I'm not a huge Applebee's fan, but their 550 menu is awesome & the teriyaki shrimp & pasta was excellent. It was great to get full, have a tasty dinner & not feel guilty, knowing I hadn't gone over my points for the day. I plan to go back & gradually try them all, Dawn & I enjoyed it so much.

At any rate, I couldn't have asked for a better day or better people to spend it with.

No comments: