Saturday, September 06, 2008

Getting Old?

I realized the other day, as I was switching between my computer & the TV that I really need to get my prescription updated on my eyeglasses, because the TV is starting to get awfully blurry when I do that. I really ought to make an appointment pretty soon & go do that, but honestly, I'm not happy with my eye doctor & am trying to find another one, or maybe I'll go back to my old one.

Anyway, I'm having a pretty good day sitting around, visiting with Erin, but doing that isn't really getting my house any cleaner & I kind of promised myself that I'd get at least one of these tables finished today. I'm having issues dealing with one of my kids right now & that seems to take up a lot of my thinking time, maybe if I start cleaning, I won't be wasting time thinking and being sad.

No comments: