Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dealing

I'm dealing with the Rhi situation in the only way I really can, at this point. I'm trying to stay away from her when it feels like she's unstable. That way, she's less likely to attack me. We took her to the doctor today to get everything started to see if she's bipolar or not. She's on medication to see how she does on it & we're working on getting her in to see a psychiatrist for the actual evaluation. At least she's willing to go through all of this & wanting to make a change in her life. She says she doesn't like the way things are right now, so that's a step in the right direction. We finally feel like we have a starting point with her anyway and it's been a long time coming.

Have you ever seen a sign or something & thought it said something entirely different than it has? I've been thinking for a long time that a sign around here on a truck has said "Blackhead Removal" and it never once struck me as unusual, or had me wondering why in the world you'd need a truck for that, but I saw the truck again a little while ago & it actually said "Blackburn Removal," I guess it's a construction site cleaning service or something. I can't believe I have been misreading that all this time.

The rain is pouring down right now, it's raining so hard I can barely hear over it. Autumn is definitely on it's way in!

No comments: