Sunday, September 21, 2008

Frustrated

So, waited to go to the doctor & the eye doctor this year, to give everyone else a chance to go & get stuff done first. So, of course, they've all met their deductibles & our medical savings account is empty & I never got to go. In January, I'm going to get my annual exams & then I'm going to the eye doctor to get new glasses & replace my contact lenses. Screw it, waiting sure didn't pay off for me this time around, I don't see the point in it now. I'm somewhat frustrated with our health insurance plan right now to begin with, so every little thing they tell us that isn't covered anymore sends me over the edge. That, and they've got some really rude people working for them, it seems like every time Troy has to call, someone treats him badly anymore & that really makes me mad. I wish we'd get something better for once.

No comments: