Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Still Cleaning

Well, the kitchen is just about done, and we're getting ready to start on the living room. We were able to get rid of the litter box we were using for the kitten, because she's big enough for the big ones now, so that helps a bit. I'm trying to figure out a different place to put them, so that when we rearrange in here it isn't an issue. I'd like top put one in the bathroom & maybe one in the room that will become my office, eventually. I know I'll have to move them one at a time so they don't get confused, but it needs to be done.

All I really have left to do in the kitchen is the area on & around the table, the entryway & the floor. It'll be good to have it done, I've spent so long on it already & it looks so much better, even now. I've been good about keeping the areas that are done clean, too & plan to keep it up, because I don't want to have to do this again. I'd love to be able to just do a quick cleaning every day & get it done fast & maybe do a major one every weekend, but not major like I'm having to do now!!

No comments: