Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Weight a Minute

I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out what I plan to do about my weight over the past several months. I considered WLS, weight loss pills, liquid diets, pre-packaged diet food and have, at times, wished I was anorexic (not seriously). I've decided that I'm just going to try to eat more healthy foods and control my portion sizes better. There are a lot of things that don't even sound good to me anymore, so I just don't eat them. I don't likebreakfast foods, so I eat fruit and nuts for breakfast. I don't like lunchmeat anymore, so I don't eat it, even though I still like sandwiches (I eat veggie & cheese sandwiches now). I love salads, but hate most creamy dressings & avoid them if at all possible.

I only eat if I'm hungry & I try very hard to stop eating when I feel full, which helps quite a bit, since I really hate feeling sick from eating too much. We went out to eat last night & I ended up bringing most of my meal home, so I'll have it tonight, or what I can eat of it anyway. So, how about you? Do you have weight or food issues? If so, how are you dealing with them? Is it working?

No comments: