Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Wow, I hadn't realized it had been so long since I posted in here. I got a little busy in the past few days, although I can't say for sure what with. I have been somewhat sick over the past few days and anymore that really takes it out of me.

We got home at around Midnight after gaming Saturday night and Rhi was nowhere to be found. She hadn't called me to ask if she could go anywhere, and her curfew is Midnight. So I texted her, she didn't answer me & then I called. She & Kris were sitting at Denny's, unable to pay, because his debit card wasn't working. I told her that she was grounded and hung up the phone & went to bed. She came in about 30 minutes later, wasn't angry or freaking out, so we had a nice, calm conversation about it & she took her punishment like an adult. I was proud of her.

I've been doing a lot of budgeting and planning since the new year started, I'm trying desperately to get a handle on our debt and finances. Especially with Rhi getting married this year and it just being the two of us. We need to rework Troy's withholding, too, so we aren't killed by taxes next year, a thought that's really stressing me out.

No comments: