Monday, January 07, 2008

Exciting Stuff!

We've known for awhile that our friends Mark & Sarah (we officiated at their wedding last April) are having a baby, they're expecting in late March or early April, I think. We just found out that another friend, Jeremy, and his girlfriend, Grace, are also expecting. They told their family on Christmas morning & just found out a couple of days before that. I'm pretty excited, I love to make & shop for baby gifts, and always have. More babies to spoil is always a good thing, in my opinion!

Mark & Sarah should be finding out pretty soon what they're having. They're pretty sure it's a girl, but I keep thinking it may be a boy, so we're all pretty excited to find out. I want to make them a sweater & hat set, but I don't want to start until I know the gender. I wouldn't want it to be too girly if they end up with a boy, you know?

No comments: