Monday, March 28, 2011

Trying to Get Through It

I went & saw Rhi on Saturday morning, let me tell you, that's not something I want to get used to doing. We had problems getting the stupid phones to work so we could talk, thankfully Rhi's bunkmate & her mom were next to us & did it for us. We both felt pretty stupid. She isn't doing great in there & really needs to be out where she can see a doctor & get on some different medication, but I won't say anymore, I don't want to violate her privacy.

Some yard work got done today, so maybe a little planting can be done at some point this week. I just want to plant some bulbs in the front flower beds, and Troy got them raked out nicely for me earlier. I wish we could get some outdoor wireless speakers for there or the back yard, it would be nice to have music when we're out there.

Anyway, almost time for TV & I'm ready to eat.

No comments: