Sunday, January 02, 2011

Odd

I noticed something this holiday season, with all of the commercials and all that were on TV, and this really will sound odd to anyone who knows me, but I'm rather fond of the everlon diamond knot jewelry. I don't really know why, I'm not a huge diamond fan & never have been, but I really love the symbolism of the Hercules knot. I think this is just about the first line of diamond jewelry that I'd love a piece from.

I think a lot has to do with everything Troy & I have been through for the past 20 years, and the fact that no matter what happens, we seem to always end up back together, loving each other & making it work out. That's what this line represents to me, and it's surprisingly affordable, too, so i might actually end up with something from it!

No comments: