Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year!

I just realized that my last post was the first one for 2011, and thought I ought to mention the new year on here. I'm so happy to see 2010 leave that I feel like I ought to hand out pinewood trophies to all of my friends just for putting up with me last year. I'm just hoping things are better this year & that I have a better grip on what I really want out of my life, instead of hurting everyone I love trying to find out.

Right now, I'm making a nice big pot of chili for our friends tonight & I hope we have a fun time together, just hanging out & enjoying each other's company, like we try to do every Sunday. Last week was a bit off, since we were missing Troy & Ryan, so hopefully it'll be back to normal today. Anyway, it's time to take a shower & all of that, since my hair looks insane today!

No comments: