Thursday, February 18, 2010

Not so Tired

Another thing we've all noticed since moving is that we all seem to sleep much better here. I'm not sure if it's because it's quieter, or we feel safer or what. We've been in the house for over 2 weeks & I haven't had one night that I couldn't get to sleep or get back to sleep, which is very rare for me. Troy hasn't had any trouble, either & Rhi goes to bed earlier & sleeps more deeply.

In the other house, if I woke up in the night for any reason at all, the chances of me getting back to sleep were very slim. Most nights, I was up from 4am until 6 or 7, trying to fall back to sleep. I'd finally get there & have to sleep later, just to make up for the loss in the night. I had tried every natural sleeping aid out there & few that weren't so natural. Some worked for a little while, some not at all, but nothing did for very long. I know I'm under less money stress right now & that may be helping, because I'm not lying there trying to figure out how we'll survive if we get garnished again, too. All in all, I think this was one of the best things we've done for ourselves in a long time.

No comments: