Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Heading Down the Road

It's time for Erin to head out again, it's been nice having him around for the past two months, but we're ready to have our home back & not have someone camping out on the couch. My mom & dad brought over the vanity & night table that match my bed today, since I have space in the bedroom now & they don't. I was thrilled to have them, finally! I also got my grandma's sewing table & a cute curio shelf (I just need to find a place to put it now), but the leg on that needs to be fixed a bit.

Let's see, what else is going on? Rhi is still trying to find work, without much success. She has, however, been feeling great these days. I think getting out of the other house & into this one helped her a lot, plus she's been taking some vitamins for acne and a B complex, too, and I'm sure that's not hurting.

The bankruptcy moves onward, we're just waiting for our tax returns to be deposited, so that we can pay the lawyer and waiting for it to get filed. I'm giving up my car, which, surprisingly, I'm very okay with. I'm ready to not be broke all the time now & want to be able to afford to actually replace things around here & would much rather do that than have a car, honestly.

Anyway, I need to get back to working on my bedroom, there are a lot of things lying on my bed right now.

No comments: