Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kittens!

I got up this morning & went out of the bedroom to find Booger all curled up with Tiny on the blanket outside the door. She kept looking up at me, so I bent down to pet her & noticed that she there were kittens in there with her! We knew she was getting close to having them, I just wasn't expecting it today. There are 5 right now & since she's sleeping, I'm pretty sure she's done. She's doing a good job & taking care of them & the other cats are very curious, but not aggressive. She isn't letting them get too close yet, of course. They're so cute & I can't wait to see them in a few days.

We've already had a busy weekend, and it's only Sunday morning. We went to Dawn's birthday party yesterday & had a ton of fun with all of our friends, before that we went & picked up the bakery donations for faire & dropped them off (for the pie-eating contest & cakewalk), went to the store to get some stuff for the party & I cooked some pulled pork. Today we're heading out to my parents' house to celebrate Father's Day, since my brother & sister-in-law had to go to a memorial last week.

Boy, I'd really love to have an iPhone. I have no use for an iPod, really, but I love the phone. when I see all of the cool iPhone accessories & applications, I get gadget envy so bad & start wishing my cell phone provider was cool enough to carry them. It's not, so I guess I'll never have one, but I can dream, can't I?

Anyway, I need to shower & start getting ready to go, I hope all of you have a great Sunday!

No comments: