Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday 5 for May 1

Play along!

  1. On May First, 1738, King Kamehameha I was born. What are your impressions of Hawaii? I'd really love to visit Hawaii someday, it looks like a beautiful place. I'd love to see the volcanoes & try some of the delicious looking foods.
  2. On May First, 1873, Dr. David Livingstone died. When did you last presume something erroneous about someone or something? I so it so often it seems. It probably involved Rhi, it usually does.
  3. On May First, 1876, Mozart’s The Marriage of Figaro debuted. How do you feel about Disney’s animated classic Pinocchio? It's actually one of my favorite Disney movies, and it seems to stay pretty true to the other versions out there, which is a big gripe with Disney for me.
  4. May First is Walpurgis Night in Sweden and other parts of northern Europe. When did you last sing in front of an audience? A few years ago, my crazy friends made me get up on the stage with them at the Renaissance Faire & we sang I'm a little tea pot with all of the motions. I have no idea why, but we did.
  5. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes are a punk rock cover band. What song’s cover version do you like better than its original version? I Believe I Can Fly, when done by Me First & the Gimme Gimmes, which, in my opinion, is the only way to listen to a cover.

No comments: