Friday, February 17, 2012

Elections & Politics

I had to start removing people from my Facebook friends list the other day, I just couldn't take them going on & on about their political views. I don't mind views that differ from my own, I do mind being called an idiot for my own (unexpressed on Facebook) views. I just don't think it's anyone's business, you know? I've always been very quiet about whom I vote for & keep my political opinions to myself, no matter how frustrated I am with whoever happens to be president at any given time. I have never had campaign lawn signs in my yard or bumper stickers, either, and I resent having other people's opinions shoved in my face on a daily basis.

I'll be happy when this election is over & everyone can go back to backbiting the President, like usual.

No comments: