Sunday, February 19, 2012

Creeping Crud

It must be getting close to Spring, why else would I be plagued with both a chest cold & allergies at the same time? We're also having a pretty heavy snow storm right now, too. So, I sit here, shivering & sneezing while I watch the snow fall & prepare for Ostara & our trip Las Vegas later this week. I'm just trying to be feeling better by Thursday, because I'm going regardless & I intend to have a good time; sick or not.

In other news,I got my hair cut short again & dyed black & bright purple. I imagine my mother with have a come apart when she sees it, but guess what? I'm 46 years old, she doesn't get to decide anymore. I've always wanted to do this to my hair, but never did because I was afraid of her disapproval. I did it this time & I absolutely love it and so does everyone else who's seen it. She'll be even more shocked when I start getting tattoos, won't she?

No comments: