Sunday, August 07, 2011

Almost...

I can't believe that it's almost time for school to start. It seems like the little hellions just got out a couple of weeks ago. In a way, I'm happy, because, at the very least, the stores will be less crowded & chaotic. In another way, it makes me sad, because I know that camping is almost done for another year. We didn't get to camp nearly enough this summer, between money problems, peoples busy schedules & Dawn's work schedule, now I kind of feel ripped off.

I'm thankful that none of my kids are in school anymore, that stuff gets expensive. I know I'd be hitting up discount school supply coupons at dropdowndeals, for sure, though. Between clothes & school fees, we always had very little left over to get actual supplies & every little bit seemed to help out.

I am hoping we'll be able to get a couple more camping trips in in September, before the weather gets too cold, I'm just not ready to give up on it, yet.

No comments: