Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer is Here!

It's been mostly warm to hot here for a couple of weeks, just enough to let us know that the snow is over. I always feel such relief when we actually reach Summer on the calendar, because then I know that the chance of cold is mostly gone. I live in a pretty unpredictable place, so we never really can be certain.

I need to start thinking about Troy's birthday & our 20th anniversary in September, because I try to buy those gifts with my own money, because it makes it more meaningful, at least in my eyes. He uses his little iPod Shuffle an awful lot & I know he'd love one with more room & features, so I've been considering getting him an ipod touch 32, I just don't know if I have time to save up for it. I'm definitely going to try, though.

We have a lot of new expenditures coming up, with Rhi being out of jail only during the week & needing to pay to go back on the weekends, plus her therapy, which is court ordered, along with her fines, but we'll figure it out, one way or another. It's good to be alive & Summer is here, everything else is small stuff.

No comments: