Sunday, May 29, 2011

Went too Fast

Troy's vacation days went by far too quickly, if you ask me. I know a lot of couples don't really enjoy spending time together & can't wait for the vacation to end so they can escape each other, but we aren't like that. We actually love spending time together, and I get so sad when it's time for him to go back to work. He doesn't have to work until tomorrow night, but I'm already starting to get a little blue about it.

I realize that if he was a Texas Work Injury Attorney, or one anywhere, I'd rarely see him, he'd be busy working all of his billable hours, trying to climb further & further in the work food chain, so, in that sense, I do have it good, since he works 3-4 days a weeks & then has the same amount off. I guess I'm just spoiled, and cherish all of the time I get with him, no matter when I get it. Thankfully, his schedule just changed & he has Thursday-Saturday off now, with every other Sunday, too!

No comments: