Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tired. Still.

Wow, I'll be happy when I don't wake up exhausted anymore. This trip really took it out of me. I honestly didn't expect that to be the case, I swear, I'd start taking human growth hormone, if I thought that would wake me up a bit. Today, we went to Beth's 4th birthday party, we didn't stay long, it was windy & cold & she was off playing anyway. Too much excitement to really want to hang out with the grown ups, besides my folks' goat had babies yesterday & I wanted to get out there & see them.

They were very tiny & very, very cute, trying to stay out of the wind. The boy was in a nest of sagebrush, completely hidden & the little girl was kind of sheltered, but very visible, we bugged her enough that she went & found her brother. We visited awhile & then, because I couldn't stop yawning, I decided it was time to come home. Tomorrow is the weekly Sunday dinner we have with our friends & then it's back to real world for us.

No comments: