Friday, April 15, 2011

Getting Ready

We've all been busily preparing for our little trip. Dawn & Jason thought they weren't going to get to go on it, due to finances, but we got together & changed the plans a bit & came up with something that wouldn't cost them as much. Troy seems to be balking a bit now, so who knows if we'll actually make it on the trip or end up staying home, at this point, I'm almost not even caring anymore.

I don't know how much rv repair & upkeep Ryan got to do on his RV, so he may end up borrowing his mom's again, which I'm sure she won't mind, but I know he wanted to have his up & running for the trip. We don't seem to talk much these days, I think he's trying to grow a relationship with a girl he's been hanging out with, which is fine, as long as he doesn't forget about all of us again.

Anyway, we're getting ready to go in May, most of us seem to be looking forward to it, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: