Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crazy Days

Well, I've started speaking to my parents again, granted nothing has been said about the months when I wasn't & I'm sure there never will be. My family are experts at ignoring things, after all. They have a new lap top & internet access again, so we had to go over & help them figure their email out, I'm not sure why it wasn't working before, but Troy got it situated. They introduced us to their new dog, Cricket, we visited with each other for awhile & talked about Medicare part D plans, my brothers, my niece, our kids and their friends & church. It was a pretty good visit. My dad took Rhi fishing last week, and she got to spend time with both of them, too. So, all for the best, at least this way, I have no regrets when their time here is over, you know?

No comments: