Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trying

I'm desperately trying not to give up on myself. I really want to be back on track with my weight loss and eating the right way. I'm so tired of feeling guilty, fat and ugly. I never felt that way when I was gung-ho about myself. This whole thing with my daughter has taken a lot out of me, I realize that. It isn't fair or even right & I'm going to get past it. I'm just ashamed of how I look, I can't find any clothes in the house that are comfortable, but look good. I thought about finding a place to get discount medical uniforms, and buying some scrubs, but I refuse to resort to that. They look great if you work at a healthcare facility, but they not for every day.

If I could just get back on track, I could look forward to wearing my own clothes again. I think I'm just going to suck it up and get started on it, as soon as all of this court crap is over with (which I hope will be done today). I'll sit down, make a plan, figure out my points for what I want to eat & just do it again until it's second nature.

No comments: