Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Thinking About Gifts

It's that time of year again, and I can never figure out what to get for my dad for Christmas. Mom is easy, she loves jewelry and I have a credit to get her something nice with a company I mistakenly signed up with. I was thinking about getting him some of those chocolate-covered strawberries, since he loves candy and at least this way, he's getting some fruit with it, so maybe mom won't get quite so upset with him. I need to visit their site and see if there's anything I think he'd enjoy before I make a final decision.

I also don't know what to get for my brothers or their girlfriends. I'm not even sure if Craig will be coming out for Christmas, or not yet. I know they'll be here for Thanksgiving, though and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

I think I'll just get my niece a gift card, who knows what emo type thing she's into these days? I'm not going to try to figure it out.

Troy is supposed to let me know pretty soon what he wants and we're getting Erin and Alisa the game "Rocksmith" and sending his guitar to him. We were going to get Rhi a new cell phone, but she's in jail again and I'm not going to be paying her bill anymore, so she won't need a new phone, guess she'll get a shirt or something. I might just send Garrett and Keri a gift card for Target or something, I don't know what they need or want after all.

No comments: