Monday, May 07, 2012

The Hits Just Keep on Coming & Coming

Yes, yes they do. I did tell our daughter not to come on Saturday unless she was on her medication, sober & wearing clothing that fit her. Apparently, that was far too much for me to ask & she exploded all over me, pretty much telling me to get out of her life, but in fewer words. She was stunned when I told her not to contact me anymore and even more stunned when I didn't reply to her when she tried to.

She resorted to her old standby of threatening to kill herself, but she did it to a person that isn't related to her & didn't know she was being manipulated, all that really ended up doing for our daughter was getting her put in the hospital for the day & then, eventually jail for another probation violation. I have no doubt at all that she'll be released again & have her probation reset again and that it'll all start over again.

I'm so tired of it all, I feel like curling up on the couch with a goofy movie, some coffee & a pint of ice cream. I wonder if I can find a good dvd discount somewhere, the gods know we're too broke to rent anything other wise!

No comments: