Saturday, September 17, 2011

Busy Times

It's been another of those months where we seem to be super-busy, but I have no idea at what, you know? I know we went camping one night, just me, Troy & the dog. We've gone to a lot of movies, dealt with a lot of stress, made a lot of decisions regarding what we will & won't tolerate, and bought a little more furniture. There has been work, play and lazy time. I guess that really is a pretty busy month, when you lay it all out like that.

There are things I need to do this weekend, still, and haven't started yet, like cleaning the bedroom & switching out altar spaces for the cold months. I also want to get the office/dining room looking good. My mom asked me to find the best printer ink cartridges online for her, since she won't buy the printer I have & hates to pay the price for the ink at the store, but there isn't a hurry on that.

Right now, I'm recovering from our workout at the gym & getting ready to have lunch, then I'll get started on the bedroom, so I can do the altars & office later on.

No comments: