Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sheesh

My mother-in-law sent us a check for Christmas, just like she always does. We only feel that it's right to actually buy ourselves some gifts with it & wrap them up until Christmas morning, it is why she sends the money, after all. When I handed part of the money to Rhi & told her that she had to buy herself a gift or two for the amount I gave her & wrap it & put it under the tree she seemed offended. She got even more upset looking when she was told that it didn't include Pepsi, sunflower seeds or going out to eat. What is so bad about being told you have to buy yourself something & not waste the money on junk food?

She did finally take her money & go shopping, I hope she gets herself something nice & not a bunch of crap. I'm still not sure what I want to get for myself, so I'm waiting & holding onto mine.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Dyane, I can't believe you found me!! Thanks for leaving me a comment so I could find you! :)

I hope you buy yourself something very special, because you deserve it! I'm curious now what Rhi bought for herself!

Take care! I've got you bookmarked now!