Sunday, June 10, 2012

Waiting on Rehab

Our daughter is now waiting for a bed to open up at the rehab facility she'll be going to. I don't have a lot of faith that this choice will really work for her, since she's kind of being forced into it & all. My best friend's daughter was doing great, finished her time in rehab & got out, got a job & a place to live & then when things got tough, she relapsed. I'm hoping she'll find her way back to her meetings & get back on track, and I'm hoping this path will work for our daughter, but I just can't believe in it right now. The way things feel right now, the stores will be selling christmas scrubs before we see her outside of jail or rehab again. It's sad, she's wasted 2 summers of her life so far with all of this jail/rehab/law-breaking nonsense instead of just doing what the judge told her to do & keeping her nose clean. I just don't see why it's so hard, I guess that's because I'm not an addict or an alcoholic, huh?

No comments: