Thursday, July 23, 2009

Business as Usual

Erin is.. somewhere out there, between Flint, MI & Louisville, KY. I'm not sure what he's doing or why he's going to Kentucky, but I miss him & wish he planned to be here for his birthday. I didn't get to be with Garrett for his 21st & it's looking unlikely that I'll spend Erin's with him, either. Oh well, there will be other birthdays & other summers I imagine.

Rhi is still looking for work, still getting high & still doing whatever it is that she does. We're not close, we really never have been & I'm moving towards acceptance. I know she doesn't really need me around, not as much as she needs us to pay her phone bill & give her money occasionally. Trust me, it's VERY occasionally, I usually feel more comfortable with just buying her what she needs & that doesn't happen very often anymore.

I'm feeling listless this summer, nothing is happening. My email is full of ads for things like Clinicallix, and credit cards, none of which I need, so nothing fun in there to read & my snail mail is pretty much the same, full of ads for insurance, grocery store sales & bills. TV has been pretty good, there are new episodes of True Blood, Burn Notice, Royal Pains & In Plain Sight, so at least I can watch that at night.

I look forward to be every night, that's when I can relax & read until I'm ready for sleep. I don't stay up laqte, I have to get up in the mornings & walk every week day, so I try to make sure I get enouh sleep, but this weekend, I'm staying up to read & sleeping in every morning!

No comments: